- 400g thinly sliced raw salmon
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 bunches of rocket salad
- 20 walnuts
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- black pepper, coriander, red pepper
- salt to taste
- Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena Extra Vecchio “Giuseppe II” to taste
Put the sliced salmon into a serving casserole, salt and cover with the lemon juice and the mixed peppers, leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
Wash the rocket and shell the walnuts breaking them up into pieces.
Drain the sliced salmon, arrange it on a serving plate, cover with the rocket, walnuts, extra virgin olive oil, and Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale “Giuseppe II”.