In 1862 Giuseppe Pedroni reached Rubbiara, in the area of Nonantola, and here he was granted the licence to run a “Tavern” with the right to serve food and offer stables. Therefore, he began feeding and quenching the thirst of travellers, seasonal workers and cart-drivers. Giuseppe came from the flat Formigine but his ancestors came down from the Apennines. Claudio succeeded his father Giuseppe and in 1871 the “Tavern” became even more a meeting place, also obtaining the authorisation to be a salt and tobacco shop.
Via Risaia, 6 - Rubbiara di Nonantola, 41015 MO Italy
+39 059 549019